Experienced Bedbug Exterminators
In New Jersey, bedbugs have resurfaced to become a real nuisance. Adult bedbugs are very small, about the size of a tick. Bedbugs are often mistaken for ticks or small cockroaches. If you suspect you have a bedbug infestation, contact Terminator Termite & Pest Management Inc immediately. We are experienced in these matters, so we’ll get to the bottom of your issue immediately.
Discounts are available for seniors, military, and police.
Places Susceptible to Bedbugs
- Hotels – from shady to high-end establishments
- Resort areas frequented by tourists
- College dorms
- Cruise ships
- Hospitals and nursing homes
- Private homes and apartments
- Public transportation: buses, trains, and airplanes
Bedbug Tips for Hotel Stays
Thoroughly inspect your hotel room when checking in. Check these areas:
- Headboard, over the bed, and the picture above the bed
- Seams of mattresses and box springs
- Hangers and rack in the closet
- Nightstands, dressers, and drawers
- Valet stands and luggage racks
Follow these tips during your stay and after you return home:
- Never let your suitcase sit on the floor
- Move the bed away from the wall
- Don’t let linens touch the floor
- After the trip, unload and unpack suitcases in the garage or on the patio
- Inspect luggage thoroughly
Call Us Today to Schedule an Appointment!
REQUEST A FREE INSPECTION
“We had a bedbug problem and after getting three estimates, we decided to contact Terminator for the job.
The service tech was very thorough and the inspector put us at ease by answering all our questions.
We are satisfied with this company.”
– Christopher D’Ambrosio, Middletown, NJ, customer feedback